Located at the shore of East Lake in Wuchang District, Wuhan,Hubei Museum of Art is endowed with graceful environment and convenient traffic. It is one of Hubei’s landmark cultural buildings, adjacent to Hubei Provincial Museum.
1. Opening time: 9:00 a.m.-17:00 p.m. (no entry after 16:00 p.m.) from Tuesday to Sunday;
The museum is closed on Mondays (except for national legal holidays).
2. Visitors shall receive security check at the entry.
For group visiting, appointments shall be made 24 hours in advance (dial 027—86796067).
3. The visitor limit of exhibition halls is 2000.
4. Large items and hazardous goods such as inflammables and explosives are strictly prohibited to be taken into the museum. Small items can be deposited for free at luggage office. Please take good care of your valuable belongings.
5. For those who dressed improperly, mentally ill, drunk or carry pets, entry will be denied. Thank you for understanding.
Regulations & Suggestions
Please kindly follow the following rules to fully enjoy your visit at HBMOA:
1. Please dress properly.
2. Hazardous goods such as inflammables and explosives and pets are strictly prohibited.
3. Smoking, playing, eating and drinking are forbidden in exhibition halls, please go to designated area for smoking and dinning.
4. The use of tripods and flash is prohibited in exhibition halls, and visitors are not permitted to touch the items on display (special exhibitions will be elsewhere specified).
5. Take good care of your children. Please keep a safe, clean, quiet environment in the exhibition area. Lying on the chairs is forbidden.
6. Visitors are not allowed to tread on the grass. Touching and climbing the art works are forbidden. Any damage caused requires full price compensation.
7. For group student visiting organized by schools, schools need to contact the public education sector of the Museum through letters in advance, then the Museum will arrange for visit according to schedule. There should be teachers leading the visiting groups, and taking care of students’ safety and order.
8. If any unforeseen circumstances such as temporary electricity interruption occurred, please evacuate according to instructions from museum staff.
Aids & Facilities
1. Free luggage deposit service is provided. Please carry valuable belongings with you.
2. Free wheelchairs and baby carriages are available if needed.
Address: No.1 Sanguandian, Donghu Road, Wuchang District, Wuhan, Hubei
Take No.14, 108, 402, 411, 552, 578, 709 to Dong Hu Lu Sheng Bo Wu Guan Stop,
or No.605, 712 to Huang Li Road Stop.
By Metro:Take Line 4 to Dong Ting Station, and then walk straight along Huang Li Road about 1500 meters.